Wednesday 16 March 2016

Back again...I think

It has been two and a half years since I did this but I've been thinking about it recently and decided to blog again. We'll see how it goes.

In the relatively short time that I was doing this before, I posted on various things - some of wider political, cultural and religious importance and some that were personal to me. I'll continue to do that and maybe throw in the text of the odd sermon for good measure. I don't expect it to go viral or anything but if you'd like to read the thoughts and musings of a reformed (and hopefully reforming), confused (and often confusing) pastor, husband, dad, film critic and runner, then this is the place to come. If you'd rather not, then it isn't.

First proper post will follow soon (certainly in less than two and a half years)!

No comments:

Post a Comment